- Feature: More excellent work from ehlo! The compare agents page (reached from the main menu) now has autocomplete support and uses the new template - Feature: Also a couple of other pages now hade autocomplete support for input fields. - Also: As always, there's a lot of stuff going on in the back end Top lists should be more stable now than they've been for a long time, even though we know it's not perfect yet.
- Feature: A list of the Grid team is available on /team
- Feature: StE2017 badges! - As always, a bunch of stuff got fixed and worked on in the backend.
- Feature: Lot's of Smurf the Earth 2017 preparations, too many to list them all - Feature: Much work in the backend to keep everything running as smoothly as possible during StE
- Feature: New sign up pages - Feature: Moderators have new tool to work with signups too - Feature: Google login is no longer in beta - Feature: Now allowing screen resolutions in 600p for OCR
- Feature: Some stuff for Smurf the Earth 2017: signup page, moderator stats - Bugfix: forgotten client_id for android stage dispatcher - Feature: Sort achievements on user profile page by achievement level (nice rainbow!) - Feature: New support page (link to external service) - Bugfix: The edit update feature does add junk from stats section any more </file> V188.8.131.52 <code>- New base box for developers, props @ehlo - iOS/Safari fixes for profile->achievements, props @muffinslayer - Achievements on user profile page is now sorted by level as suggested by @monotovarisj </file> V184.108.40.206 <code>Bugfix, on user profile - fix "bleeding borders" and mismatch background-colors for achievement icons </file> V220.127.116.11 <code>Reworked achievement system. New way in rendering achievements - CSS all the way baby. Also introduced some graphical touch ups.
New page for support requests.
* [BETA] Google login is now live
* Shards achievement live! * Top Smurfs is probably more accurate than ever, fingers crossed... * As usual, lots of stuff happening in the background.
* Edit logs (first public feature by new commiter bannedRider!) * New style on signup page * Lot's of backend bugfixes and cleanups
* Support for 810p OCR uploads * Links to FAQ and community on G+ here and there
* Luminary * Speeding up all pages showing log entries by almost 5 secods. About time too... * Support 800p OCR uploads
* More logging to help developers keep with the flow * Little Bobby Tables will have to go somewhere else to play * Via Noir added
* The code that handle image stuff is now a tad tidier. It might even get a date. * Helpful API helpers introduced. * Top secret, don't tell anyone: beta version of image upload through API. * The very verbose logging in dev mode is not that verbose any more. And doesn't cause the dev machine to hang do to excessive logging, either.
* Link to "Unique portals visited in september 2016” on profile page now actually go to september 2016, and not the current month. Very embarrassing that was. * Month-dropdown on Top Toplist now contain October 2016. And hopefully, soon, all the months since the dawn of man (or, The Grid - at least). * Logs, logs logs. Some invisible things that will help us track bugs and other nasty stuff. </file> V18.104.22.168 <code>* Mostly behind the scenes work like logging, cleaning up code, database migrations, etc, etc.
* Much work on the new top lists * Show the date a log was uploaded on instead of the date a log was updated on when viewing a log * Favicon * Via Lux
* Some random strings weren't as random as they should have been. Now the random strings are a lot more random again. * Smurfathon beta * New top lists
* More beergress alternatives * Stage version of web site only talks to it's itself now. It was feeling lonely before, but get's more love now. * Refresh of setup instructions * Midsummer explorer achievement is only supposed to be achieved on midsummer. Now it is so. At least for 2016. * Behind the scenes work happened behind the scenes. It better that way.
* Moved most static resources to static.the-grid.org * Lots of old stuff cleaned out * Even more stuff done behind the scenes to make the place more habitable for the dev team
Improvements in * Readability in code * Testing * Management of dependencies
So long postfix, and thanks for all the fish!